This morning Tommy is sporting a pair of blue Batman Beyond underpants. They are really cool. I have a feeling that the red pair and the black pair will also be making their appearances before lunch. I don't know, I just feel like today is going to be full of little indiscretions (of a puddling nature.) Last night Tommy said goodbye to his last diaper. And this morning we all said hello to this is why we have plastic sheets.
Tommy decided last week to get potty trained. Not the timing I would have chosen, if given the chance. But here we are. A land of great discovery:
Hey Mom! Look at dis! (putting his hand into the "short cut" of his underpants) It's a pocket in mine underpants! That's so cool!!!
(Looking around on the underpants for a pocket for his other hand....) Hey! They forgot da pockets for dis hand!
(Me) Oh, too bad! .....Hey Guy, let's wash your hands.....
It's fun.
(Your prayers are always appreciated.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ha.
Hey Julie, how is the puddle training going? A process I am ok with being (mostly) done with. Right now the mostly refers to me as I just finished my jump training work out, ahh post birthing plumbing is the best! As is 36 yr old metabolism that forces me to do jump training and completely unreasonable times. I'm rambling irresponsibly sorry!ifferent reasons.
Julie....come back...has the moving swallowed you????
Post a Comment