Clean Snoopy.
(Sorry, Becky. We have the airport (and the fire station) but since they will be making up the bulk of our children's inheritances we cannot offer them to you. My mother has the hinged Tudor house and hinged barn (what I assume will be my inheritance.) Move next door and Wesley is welcome to visit the play sets anytime.....)

2 comments:
I will have Wayne look at Denver recruiters TODAY!!! :)
Oh my gosh!! The very one! Only mine was missing his ears in his later years. My mom has THE VILLAGE. Yes, with the mail slots in the doors and the mail and the mail truck. (and the jail THAT WORKED and the restaurant, and the barber shop with the COOL CHAIRS...) And she still has the Tudor house too, that was mine, the BROWN and turquoise one, much more elusive than the yellow and turquoise one. I honestly roam ebay looking at old LP sets. So very sad.
Post a Comment