Miss M came over for a little while this afternoon, a treat I don't often get to enjoy. Here are some of the things she said while we hung out for a couple of hours:
To me, regarding her hysterical little brother Eli, as I held him in my arms while trying to comfort him: "Just put him in the basement."
Miss M: "Tommy, I'm four. How old are you?"
Tommy: "Uh....Thursday or something."
To me as I was working in the kitchen: "Sister Konchar, are you going to have any more babies soon?"
Have I mentioned to you recently how much I absolutely adore Miss M? Because I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This makes me miss primary!
just a sugar cookie baby. that's it!
uh thursday or something. so classic.
We always put the baby in the basement when he cries.
Also, today at school Miss M told the entire class that I was going to have a baby, and it's a girl! Can you just hear her say it? Miss Kim asked me about it, and I said, "April Fools!"
maybe she just wants to be your baby. The {love} is going both ways there! I love your tommy...because I was thinking the same thing.
Post a Comment