Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Coyote Goes......


Remember that old toy See-n-Say....


(sorry the picture couldn't be bigger)

Well, I remember that toy. And all the sounds of the animals. I bet you do too, if you think about it. Try:

The coyote goes.....

The rooster says....

Here is the duck.....

Remember when you made the arrow spin by pulling the string with the ring on it?

I do.

(And now for something completely different)

The other day Josie and I were in the kitchen doing stuff. I was opening cans of peas and dumping the contents--nasty canned peas--down the sink. Not exactly provident living, I know, but I needed some tin cans for a scouting endeavor later on that evening and have you ever tried canned peas? I obviously hadn't when I bought the cans, lo these many years ago. I think I would prefer to starve, thank you. So. I am opening cans and Josie says

"Mom. The impossible dream: CANNED EGGS, IN THEIR SHELLS"

And I had to agree, because I don't care how big of a dreamer you are--I don't think even NASA and their fofillian dollar budget could pull off canned eggs. You know, in the shell.

2 comments:

the binghams. said...

hahah what the hell? she is so crazy, i love her so much.

Adrienne said...

I was just telling my friend miss L (as she delurked herself on here) how funny I think all my cuzzes are. Bless you Julie, for bringing up the farm seeNsay, and bless you Kirsten for your concise commentary.