Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Sad Tale of Woe


Tommy has a sad story today. I'll let him tell it to you, as it was told to me:
pen
mouth
Jon
kick in a belly
sad
crying
blood.
Jon pretty much corroborates Tommy's story, except to add that Tommy was drawing with the pen on his (Tommy's) stomach and in trying to stop this nefarious action, he (Jon) accidentally kicked Tommy in the stomach on accident and he didn't mean to.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Gross!

shayla said...

ouchie! Now this is why we don't play with pens, and lollipop sticks, and straws and knives. (we meaning our little ones)

Sarah said...

My condolences to Tommy. I didn't axe your comment by the way...even if you hated candy corn and sugary pumpkins (which would make you a d___ fool) I feel like your voice needs to be heard. I like keepin' it real like that...

Bybee Family said...

Ouch!!!!

SpaceyKasey said...

I've always been impressed by the spaghetti in the nose and out the mouth trick.

Imagine what tricks Tommy could pull now! Impressive and so sad simultaneously.