Thursday, September 18, 2008

I think feet are pretty repulsive. Feet need all the help they can get. This is where a pedicure comes in! I am partial to the color California Raspberry. It's merry, without being offensively girlish like, say, Twinkled Pink. (Boy, was that a mistake!) A pedicure is my favorite way to spend $25. And if I am careful, it lasts a good 4 weeks--followed by a bad 2 weeks. But 6 weeks! That's pennies a day. Money well spent! Admittedly, it is one of my more feminine pursuits. But I'm surprisingly okay with that. Just don't expect to see me carrying a purse anytime soon.


4 comments:

kacy faulconer said...

Am I the "Provo, UT" who just arrived on your Live Traffic feed? Weird.

shayla said...

You are queen of the blog posts lately. And, nice toes...love the color...they match my purse. I know your jealous. I'm trying to figure out who the casper, WY feed is...looks like they're blog stalking many people...straight from me to you--speak up, Casper!

rebecca said...

I'm overdue for a pedicure...maybe Saturday. I've got pink with a white daisy (just on the big toes) right not, but will do something different through winter. Gotta mix it up b/c things just aren't exciting enough at our house:).

Carly said...

I've never had a pedicure because I fear that my feet are just too repulsive, but then I wonder if those pedicurists have seen just about everything in repulsive feet. What to do? I want to go to a fancy place and have fish eat the dead skin off my toes.