What I see is a dead mouse. What Josie sees is the tragic loss of what might have become a cherished member of the family, if only we had found him sooner, when he was in better health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
From the girl who gave the world the Chocolate Chip Cookie Diet, the Halloween Candy Diet and some sort of invention that lets you squeeze the water out of a can of tuna without getting it all over your hands (still in development), here it is. A blog about my life with kids.
4 comments:
SICKKKK
i hope that only lives in the garage.
Lived and died out on the side yard, and I refuse to imagine another scenario.
By the way, ewwwwww.
Moving on, Mom has been super busy with the end of the semester stuff, but I got her a blog address (you can link from my site if interested) and she has a lot of "ideas" going. Apparently this summer she'll go carzy with it. Yay.
So when is the funeral? I am sure you can come up with a lovely rodent eulogy.
Post a Comment