Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Birthday Boy

Pardon me while I have an emotional breakdown...my baby is turning 6 today.
(And my font is stuck in bold and italics--don't know what that's about--but it is strangely fitting for my mood)
My kindergartner
He is so grown up now that he can read, count, and figure out Scooby Doo episodes in the first 5 minutes. My favorite time with him has got to be snuggling on the couch watching old Looney Tunes episodes. Least favorite? When he cries about dinner or resists taking a bath. He is kind, obedient, and does amazing Brian Regan impressions. I can't get enough of this kid!
Some old favorite pictures:
Eating a Peep on Easter, 2007
The look of (greasy) contrition after he slathered himself, cupboards and a laptop with a family size tub of Vaseline.
Shhhh....don't tell Sid I published this one.
Redneck haircut
Sandwich bag slippers and n u d i t y
One from the "Snow Boots in Summer" collection
First day of Kindergarten, August 2011

No comments: