If you do not already watch this show, do your sense of humor a favor and head on over to here:
http://abc.go.com/watch/modern-family/235331/255287/starry-night
I love a lot of funny shows, but none are as consistantly hilarious/well-written/brilliantly acted as this one. If you haven't been watching it, don't worry. There is still time to repent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Dave and I LOVE LOVE this show- cracks us up, GREAT writers AND actors!!!
I love that show.
I know-- best show ever. It actually beats The Office on my list now. My fave is Cam-- best gay guy ever.
Love this show! Are you guys watching "Men of a Certain Age"? And how much do we love 30 Rock?! Your Easter blog is hilarious Julie - probably more to me than you but you sure do capture the funny in just about everything. Miss you tons!
Can you say, "Moon-landing"!!
I have to say Thank You for pointing me in the Modern Family direction. I really enjoy it! Thanks!
Post a Comment