The other day I left Tommy (with Jon) unattended in the tub for a.....
while.....and darn it if that kid didn't shake my razor down from the adjoining shower stall (whereon my Gillette for Her was precariously perched) and went to town right there on his noggin. When Josie came running to yell me the news (with soaking wet Tommy in hot pursuit--in the nude of course) all I could do was compliment him on his impeccable timing. Why, if we play our cards right Tommy might just get into a fight with some rabid woodland creature in the few days left until Christmas and
really show up to the traditional family dinner in style.
Okay, so it could have been worse. (Why Christian at this very age shaved off 2/3 of his right eyebrow --and the layer of skin underneath--just 3 days before Yom Kippur!)

While I was attempting to document Tommy's razor-ly indiscretions he had one thing on his mind: Cheddar.

In other hair news, Jon has been in grave need of a trim himself.
(exhibit A)

It's not just me,
right?

Before.
(Flash forward 30 years)

After.
1 comment:
If I'm going on a blogging hiatus I should at least come visit yours because I need to laugh more:) I love your family even though I have never even met them.
Post a Comment