Check out this delicious stack of fabric that was shipped to my door yesterday...
I can't wait to get started on the next generation of baby slings!
I am finally getting some new slings posted on etsy again. Here is a sneak peak of what's new on JosieMichelle--yummy Chocolate Damask.

(I am having a bit of trouble approximating a baby in a sling--my adorable model Daphne decided to quit her job with me and go back to Rexburg with her parents. What a baby!)

5 comments:
YUM...those are great colors.
yeah and she doesn't have a job here! LAAAAAAZY. (i am pretty sure she is just relaxing in a swing right now...)
You're so crafty!
I concur...that IS delicious fabric! Did you pattern them after the peanut shell with a twist? I loved mine once upon a time. How is bidnezz?
Did you know I have an amazing fabric store out here in my lovely Indiana where you just pick up all those lovely fabric on, say, a weekday afternoon?
You should come see.
Really, you should.
Post a Comment