Hey. I have just entered the world of handcrafted items at Etsy. I'm now hawking my wares (custom baby slings) at my very own shop on etsy.com called JosieMichelle. (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6819066&ga_search_query=josiemichelle&ga_search_type=seller_usernames) --I am quite sure that there is a much more elegant way to link you from here to there, but I have no idea how to do that on my own and quite frankly I've got my hands full with this new little project.
Anyway, I am super excited to be on Etsy. It is 100% Kirsten's doing, and I love her for all her help/support/advice/art direction. Check out her custom wedding invitations on Etsy. Her shop is called evapaul. (No links for you. See what happens when you make fun of the incompetence of others?)
**Curious about how the diet is going? Check out JosieMichelle for shots of my torso area--mostly covered by baby in sling. But I am sporting a belt now-a-days. Progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
LOVE them! That baby is adorable, btw. I've got to bind a few quilts and set up my shop too. We will be Etsy neighbors:D
julie!! my colorado mom!! remember me?? (nikki, your sis's mission comp's friend who came last summer with the poison ivy boys??) thanks to the internet i found you and tell you i think you are hilarious (and crafty). we had sooo much fun on that trip!! so i am dipping in the creative waters as well and have ventured to start a book called to my younger self. i would looooove for you to contribute. i wrote you a letter about it but dont have your address anymore so i was wondering if you could send it along?? my email is tiffanymigdat@gmail.com thanks so much. love to the fam
Rebecca! I am so glad to hear we will be etsy neighbors. Since real life neighbors may not actually happen in this lifetime :(
I am also glad to report that Pie just bought a new keyboard. Part of the lack of blogging/commenting disease I have been suffering from lately is directly related to Pie's lame keyboard that finally sputtered and died this very afternoon. You can't know how frustrating it has been for the last few weeks to WANT to blog or comment and then NOT BE ABLE TO, all because of an ornery keyboard. And may you never know such agony yourself.
I love the slings. And those babies. Who are they? Daphne? Mia? (I have no idea where Mia (and her parents) live. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever met them. But I've certainly meet them in the land of Bloggerville.
Anyway, the slings are fantastic. And so is your waistline!
Oh that wiley Sara. Taking other people's comments! I'll just say ditto, and I think you have way too much talent for just one person. Just saying.
oh yes, you seem super grateful with the lack of link and all. well, i am sure you didn't want nic and i to steal you etsy thunder- and rightfully so, this is YOUR blog and all :)
i'm so proud of you! I nearly cried when i went to etsy on tuesday night only to see that you had added the other 2 slings all on your very own. you make a baby sister a proud momma. love you lady (and you should really be published in tiffany's book! exciting!)
just added your shop to my blogroll, so business should be booming any moment now;) I love the fabric you're using, by the way....very not frumpy.
Wow, these are awesome, I almost want to have a baby right now, just so I get to have one of those!!(unless you sell some with baby included?! Maybe??) My sister is having a baby next week..I'll get one for her! yay!
Post a Comment