This very evening something extra special happened in Idaho. My little sister Kirsten and her little husband Nic--seriously, they are both cute and tiny--had an even cuter and tinier little baby person. I don't want to steal their thunder and announce the details myself--so I won't--but I do think it would be appropriate to share an artist's rendering of the new little Bundle of Joy, described to us from the delivery room by a very proud Nana. As is evidenced by Josie's detailed line drawing, the baby has lots of dark hair, big eyes, and is very, very cute. Feel free to hop on over to my other blog and find the link "Kirsten and Nic" to get the official statement from the Binghams. Thanks Littles, for providing me with such a memorable 100th post.Friday, January 2, 2009
Special Delivery: My 100th Post
This very evening something extra special happened in Idaho. My little sister Kirsten and her little husband Nic--seriously, they are both cute and tiny--had an even cuter and tinier little baby person. I don't want to steal their thunder and announce the details myself--so I won't--but I do think it would be appropriate to share an artist's rendering of the new little Bundle of Joy, described to us from the delivery room by a very proud Nana. As is evidenced by Josie's detailed line drawing, the baby has lots of dark hair, big eyes, and is very, very cute. Feel free to hop on over to my other blog and find the link "Kirsten and Nic" to get the official statement from the Binghams. Thanks Littles, for providing me with such a memorable 100th post.
