Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
From the girl who gave the world the Chocolate Chip Cookie Diet, the Halloween Candy Diet and some sort of invention that lets you squeeze the water out of a can of tuna without getting it all over your hands (still in development), here it is. A blog about my life with kids.
12 comments:
FINALLY!! I love it when I get my way!!
Just delurking to say, Thank You. :)
Thanks for delurking, Miss L!
Comments are back! Awesome!
What? You heard me all the way from Indiana?
You know what's funny? I bet we all knew what the title meant without even looking down to those three lovely little words.
I think you just enjoy playing with our emotions.
Seriously! I don't! I hate to annoy people about as much as I hate having to do stuff (which is a lot, btw) and so I really never got over people complaining about the comments situation. And I knew if I turned them back on, all this would look like I just did it for attention (and I hate attention!) But finally I just couldn't take it amymore. So viola.
Awe, shucks. Look at that! My pal, Miss L de-lurked just for you. Let that be a lesson to you, pink, be-sprinkled donie. Never abandon us commenters againe.
WAHOO!! (yes I'm even happy about this new movement!)
wahoo!! (yes, even I'M excited about this new movement!)
I know I am in the extreme minority here but I actually liked having the comments off, because even though I never used them before I knew I could. When they were turned off it somehow forced me to pick up a phone and actually talk to you about important things like food, fat and well swimsuit related stuff. (to put it responsibly.)
You can get MY OWN brother to look at your blog....AND take the plunge to comment on it. Way to go..you must have the goods! He doesn't so much as even care about my life, my kids or what I have to say as his littls sis....hey ONLY sis. He's never commented on mine...and I don't he's even ever checked it more than once. I think he must have a crush on you.
Post a Comment