So just as soon as I announce to the blogging public that I am ending comments on this blog, here I go, asking you to drop me a line--That is, if you would like me to send you a Christmas card this year.
If you would like a card and I didn't send you one last year, or even if you don't want a card but you know my feelings will be hurt if you don't give me your address so I can send you one anyway, please leave me your address in the comments. I moderate my comments so no one will see your address except me. And I promise to delete your comment when I am done.
So give me your address already!
Okay, so this no comments allowed thing is getting a little sticky--apparently I cannot keep comments running on one post and not on the others. So instead of commenting, please just email me at pie.konchar@remax.net. Merci bluh blah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment