
I apologize for not lavishing more attention lately on my blog(s) but I have been really busy working on an important project. On a related note--are you aware that imdb now offers full episodes of most of my favorite shows?
Here is my newest and bestest favorite: Arrested Development
As is my custom, I am completely behind the times (isn't that endearing?) and so it was only very recently that I discovered the deliciousness of Jason Bateman in this three-season wonder. I am off Hershey bars, btw, (they have all been eaten, sadly) and am now getting my fix a few times a day with Gob, Buster, Tobias and Annyong, among others. I am nearly done with the first season, and I am trying to pace myself. Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite people. Enjoy.



(This was supposed to be a picture of Gob on his Segway, but I couldn't find one on Google Image that let me copy it.)


9 comments:
The Final Countdown is my ringtone. I'm so proud of you, Julie, for discovering AD. The hermano episode (can't remember which season) is one of my favorite, but I don't think there's a dud in the bunch. I miss that show!
Julie, you are HILARIOUS!!! I say this everytime, like it's this epiphony(am I spelling this right?) or something. Seriously, I laughed so hard about your man-tactics below in your swim suit. Sad and hilarious at the same time. I LOVELOVELOVE your words on potty training and to Kirsten about mothering. You HAVE to write a book!
Hey Julie! I have all three seasons on DVD (we love that show) and you're welcome to borrow them - SOOOOO funny!
Beckie? Beckie Johnson? We will gladly take you up on the offer of loaner DVD's. Hulu on imdb is fab, however it is rather miniature. Would love to see the whole thing proppa.
We discovered AD too late, as well. I'm not sure if I should tell Tim about this or not. I don't know if we have time for another important project right now. It would probably push something else aside, like giving the kids regular baths or something.
I haven't ever seen these. But the brothers (as in Soelberg) love them. Maybe I'll have to give them a try. But, then again, a Twix sounds awfully good too.
Maybe you could inspire me to do something world changing. Like . . . cleaning my bathrooms. Or something.
forgive me for not saying goodbye? That was awful. I am OK with it only because i know you found comfort in the arms of Gob... or Tobias. Either way, you're set. loves.
Done and done, Kirsten. We missed you and Nic but knew what was going on. And remind me to tell you a funny AD/Dad story later that involves Portia De Rossi. It's a gem. Adios!
Oh, and I've made a huge mistake.
You can watch them fullscreen at http://www.hulu.com/arrested-development
Well, that was a freebie.
Post a Comment