A short list of the things Tommy has eaten today:
-An indeterminable amount of Aqua Fresh toothpaste, straight from the pump. Breakfast of champions.
-4 pieces of Nikki and Tiffany's licorice. Nearly a full day's supply of red food coloring.
-Two Eggo waffles, heavily syruped.
-Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato chips.
-7 pieces of Extra gum, Polar Ice flavor. Swallowed.
All this experimentation with food and alternate foods may have something to do with the fact Mom is busy packing up for tomorrow's trip. Plus also Mom has been busy reading the rest of Twilight. She is a few books behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Maybe they need to take a serious look at toothpaste as a possible cause of ADD, or some other similar infuriating childhood disorder. Meriel has eaten a lot of it too, and I just KNOW there's somethin' wrong with her!
You think you're behind? I've just started reading the Harry Potter books.
Nikki and Tiffany's licorice? Is that a new boutique brand of confectionery?
Oh, now this is trippy. The person I always saw in my head as Bella is now reading the book. Not that you have the personality of a slightly psychotic, vampire loving teenager, but you had the LOOKS of a slightly psychotic, vampire loving teenager. I feel like an enabler when I loan out the twilight books, because I know whoever I just gave their fix to is going to be a terribly negligent mother to their kids for the next couple of days. (not that I'd know from experience...humgh)
Twilight will do it to you--kind of crazy, huh?? Luckily, they're fast reads, so you have about 3 days of tv for the kids and then you're back to being a mom.
Post a Comment