Hi. My name is Julie. I used to live here.
I have recently emerged from a stress-filled situation of my own making, called "100% Homemade Christmas". I hesitate to mention Homemade Christmas, because whenever I do, people (women) kind of hyperventilate and then they get mad. Whatever. I probably would too, if someone told me about it. Anyway, when I came up with the idea it wasn't as a judgement against others, more of a punishment for some of my children. It worked. I highly recommend using the most beloved and celebrated religious holiday of the year to "teach the kids a lesson". The children (the wicked ones), after complaining for the months leading up to Homemade Christmas, one and all loved it! And all it cost me was my sanity, goodwill, and most of the 576 hours between Dec 1 and Dec 25.
Good thing that's over!
Now I'm on to other projects, like Disneyland 2011. We leave in 25 days. Just 25 days to plan, prepare and nag the others. It's gonna be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment