Have I mentioned to you how cute Daphne is? Because in case I haven't said anything before, Daphne is really,
REALLY cute. Cute like a button, or a kitten, or perhaps an adorable little handbag, if that is your thing. Aside from being cute, Daphne is also super mellow and content.
Good natured. It makes hanging out with her a blast because you can still watch TV and eat and drive around town in the car and such and she doesn't make a fuss about it. This girl is fuss-free.
The best parents of a newborn ever. Maybe it's Daphne. Maybe it's just them, but whatever the reason, these are two of the most laid back, baby-sharingest people around. Not at all hoggy with their kid.

How cute is she? I was holding her and she did this all on her own with her cute little hands. I held her a lot, because unlike Nic and Kirsten, I AM a baby hog.

Daphne likes her bath. She kind of slips into a tub coma.

Daphne likes the blanket I made her. It's Minky heaven, I tell you. She likes to snuggle up in it and sleep until she's fairly damp with being so snuggly.

Thanks Binghams, for having such a cool baby and letting me come and love her up a bit. I like you and your baby. A lot.
And thanks Sally and Boyd for making my loooong bus ride from SLC to Rexburg (and back again) go by in a flash!
And thanks Mother Nature for finally cooperating last night so I could actually fly out of SLC and back to Denver, after an excruciating 4 hour delay--added to the two hours already spent in the airport and the 6 hours in transit from Rexburg to the airport--which brings our grand total to 12 hours spent trying to get home. Ahhh, it's good to be back.