Technical difficulties with my lame cell phone are preventing me from adequately chronicling our recent trip to California. Just know that I'm working on it. (Which is not at all reassuring, trust me.) The picture here is from my cooperative camera. Not my unsatisfactory cell phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope you survived. I'm still in a daze. Is there a post road trip with 5 kids disorder? I think I've got it.
I love this photo of Tommy. Someday when I'm recovered, we'll head to the beach.
I'm sure it will be more eventful and funnier than heck when you're done. Technology...gotta love it and hate it all at the same time!
he seems so at home there. i guess that was the lame and crappy beach that made all your kids cry, huh?
oh, perhaps i just ruined your post.
Can't wait.
Remember when we didn't have cell phones to curse? Seems so long ago.
Post a Comment